Music at Saint Paul is a ministry of Saint Paul Lutheran Church to present outstanding concerts and inspiring liturgies in the wonderful acoustical setting of the congregation's historic building. An elevator to the nave level of the church may be accessed via the ramp by the red doors facing 16th Street; take the ramp down to the courtyard level, enter the church through the door on the backside of the tower, and find the elevator just inside the entrance.
Parking for Music at Saint Paul events is available on the street (free on Saturdays and Sundays and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays) and in the various nearby pay lots at the following rates (on Saturdays and Sundays and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays):
1. $2.00 lots: 16th & Pennsylvania, 18th & Grant (evenings only), 18th & Sherman NE (evenings only)
2. $4.00 lots: 18th & Pennsylvania NE, 16th & Grant
3. $4.25 lots: 17th & Pennsylvania, 18th & Pennsylvania SE
4. $5:00 lots: 18th & Sherman NW, 16th & Sherman, Sherman between 16th & 17th, Sherman between 17th & 18th
5. $6.00 lots: 16th & Logan, 17th & Logan
Please contact the church office for more information about these and future Music at Saint Paul events.
The performance was in conjunction with the North American Hymn Society and was quite an amazing night of our favorite hymns and music. The church was filled to capacity including the balcony area leaving standing room only.
KinderKirche Kids perform
St. Paul's Sunday school children present "Mary had a baby" for Epiphany Sunday, January 8, 2012